Our first workshop to Oaxaca filled so quickly, that Katie Kendrick and Judy Wise wanted to offer two more Painting trips next year. The first is Paint Mexico City March 13-22, and the second, to San Miguel de Allende October 9-17.
San Miguel de Allende was appointed a Unesco heritage site in 2008, and is reaching its 500th birthday with a rich history steeped in independence, survival and hospitality. Our base for this trip will be the equally colorful and historical Casa de la Noche, a former bordello. You can read more about the history here. Casa de La Noche is owned by Barbara Poole who has been renovating and creating the perfect setting for our art gathering.
The trips costs $2,600 based on double occupancy. This trip is full.
- Includes 8 nights accommodations at Casa De La Noche
- Welcoming fiesta
- Five days creating with Katie and Judy that will include sketching, painting, plastering and a few surprises thrown in by these two very inspiring and generous artists. Classes will be held at La Noche.
- Guest artist lesson or visit to their studio
- Eight breakfast, six lunches, three dinners
- 1 Cooking class
- Market tours
- Attend La Aurora artist’s open house
- Most art supplies will be provided
- Transportation to/from airport (set time each way)
- Time to explore this Unesco heritage cobblestone-lined city
- Farewell dinner
- A new art tribe
Excludes airfare to/from San Miguel. The trip will be limited to 14 participants with just a couple of single rooms available, so register early if you want one. A nonrefundable $500 deposit reserves your participation with the balance due June 1, 2015. Installments can be made for the remaining balance (that’s why we are telling you so early!).
To sign up for the trip, contact Kathie Vezzani for more information or to register by filling out the contact form below.