I just had to share this MailOnline article written by By STEPHANIE HIRSCHMILLER. Already shared it on Facebook, but wanted to share it with my WordPress followers, too. Be sure that you look at the rest of the article in the link. The pictures are absolutely gorgeous.
- Woman, 36, who lost mother to brain cancer creates breathtaking fantasy land photo series in her memory
- Kirsty Mitchell’s Wonderland series has been three years in the making
- All costumes, wigs and sets were constructed on a shoestring budget
- Some images took up to five months to create
- She would often wait an entire year to find the perfect natural setting for her shots
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2145760/Wonderland-Kirsty-Mitchell-heart-breakingly-beautiful-photographic-series-memory-extraordinary-life.html#ixzz2kSWn9WPC
Follow: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
More news, my bird journal that I made in Bridgette Guerzon-Mills’s class last spring was just published in the upcoming issue of Somerset Studio Gallery. Whoo hoo!